Today is the perfect day to update your contact information with AMA
The best way to stay connected to AMA and aeromodeling is to keep your AMA contact information up to date. Not sure how to update your information, or unsure of what you could be missing? Keep reading:
This is one of the most important times in the history of aeromodeling. Faced with an impending NPRM (Notice of Proposed Rule Making), the AMA Government Relations team has been hard at work to represent you when dealing with the FAA, and to keep everyone updated on the process. Although the battle has been long, the AMA is determined to stay strong and to provide the best possible support to all AMA members. Regular updates are available on government relations on the government relations section of the website.
For breaking news about AMA and the aeromodeling community, it is very important that AMA has your current email address. Each month, the popular e-newsletter, AMA Today, is sent out to all members with a working email address. If you have not received this publication, please verify your email address.
Also note, the AMA uses a new service provider, Exact Target, to send our email communications. If you have ever selected the “opt out” option, you will be taken off the full email list. Please contact the AMA if you have done this, and would like to be put back on our list to receive this publication and other important AMA updates.
Ready to update your information?
Option 1. Call us at (800) 435-9262 – 1-800-I-FLY-AMA to speak with one of our friendly membership support specialists. We are here for you Monday-Friday, from 8 AM to 5 PM EST.
Option 2. Update your information online, visit www.modelaircraft.org and follow these easy steps:
- Login to the website, then click your name at the top right of the website. This will take you to your profile. There you will be able to change your email address, street address, phone number, and privacy settings.
If you have never signed up for the “members only” section of the website, this is the perfect opportunity. Follow these easy steps to sign-up and update your information.
- Visit www.modelaviation.org.
- Select the option to sign up for a new account.
- Fill-in the required information and select “register”.
- You will then be registered, and need to “link” your account.
- Simply click on your name, now at the top right hand side of the screen.
- This will take you to a screen where you can select “link membership”.
- Once you have completed this you are officially enrolled on the member’s only site and can log-in at your convenience to view the exclusive portions of the website, and make updates to your account easily.
By selecting “use my information for AMA Business Only” you have signed-up to receive “official AMA news,” including AMA Today, our monthly e-newsletter publication. As the NPRM approaches, the AMA is asking all AMA members to update their information so that you will receive all official news and information in a timely cost-effective fashion. Please continue to read updates in Model Aviation as well, available for free to all current AMA members.
For more information on this article please contact the AMA Public Relations Department at (765) 287-1256, extension 277, or email@example.com.
thanks keep up the great work!
Comments are closed.