Would you like the opportunity to support the AMA Foundation with out any out-of-pocket costs and save on your taxes? If you are 70½ or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to the Academy of Model Aeronautics Foundation
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of Academy of Model Aeronautics Foundation
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- If you would like to designate a certain fund or program that is important to you, please contact Stephen Haston at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your gift is earmarked.